Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The lakes - Minnesota cont'd

After a great Friday in Rollag Dick and I ventured around the lakes. We stopped at Lida Lake and visited with Gqry and Kathy and we got to see Kasey, Kari and Kim and thier spouses and children - it was a good stop. On Sunday we played a game of golf at Green Valley Golf Course - I found out that it wasn't my golf clubs it is the golfer - even with my new clubs I don't do so well. Guess I will have to continue to practice as we go along. We set out on a mission to find my Loon items I wanted for the motorhome. We ventured to Vergas and went by Loon Lake. We found a few items and then stopped for lunch at Billy's Pub - had a great hamburger and played bingo. Monday LeAnne picked me up and we went to the flea market which ws very fun. Then we met up with Dick and Tom at the Lakeside Inn for refreshments before heading out to Cotton Lake - Greg, Sindy, McCade and Kailor had us out for the day and we had a great time - Chuck and Maryann joined up. The boys are great waterskier's (pictures will be attached) Dick gave it hisbest shot but different boat, different ski made for some interesting falls.

No comments: